One of the only baseball blogs (to my knowledge) in the blogosphere that focuses on the Montreal Expos. Okay, mostly baseball in general, however with Montreal Expos references to be found within!

Sunday, June 05, 2005

MLB on FOX

So I watched most of yesterday's game, on FOX. Anyway, when Orlando Cabrera came up the first time there was a decent amount of clapping, and slowly it grew to more, and many standing, but not all. So still a nice welcome back applause, but not quite as his first AB back.

Johnny Damon made a nice catch in the fourth, diving to catch Orlado Cabrera's line drive to left center. Diving right into the warning track! I think Johnny wasn't completely sure if it was the second or third out, as he looked like he was signaling to find out, then threw the ball into the green monsters seats since it was the third out. I don't mean anything by it, if that was even the case, he remains my favourite Red Sox player!

No comments: